- Ride roller coasters
- fly comfortably on a plane
- buy clothes from normal shops that aren't for "plus sized ladies"
- be able to wear heels for more than 10 minutes without them hurting
- share clothes with my friends
- wearing a skirt and not worrying how my thighs look and if it's too short
- not having to eye up a chair to see whether i will fit in or if it is sturdy enough
- not bumping into things or people with my bum!
- feel ok with myself when i go on holiday with bf and his family...the skinny s.o.b's :P ( i love them really)
- not being scared to wearing tops with no sleeves.
- Wearing a handbag over my shoulder/body and not have it come up to my mid stomache and not down my hip, where it should be.
Friday, 16 April 2010
Things I look forward to
I have touched upon this in one of my first blogs but things just keeping popping into my head that i can't wait to do. I'm hoping writing them down will be a permanent motivator to myself. Once i have achieved any of these i will cross them off.