Tuesday 16 March 2010

End of the Week






So weigh in day is today at 7pm and I'm looking forward to it. I had a good week bar yesterday where i think i went over my points by 0.5. However i had over 20 saved so i think there will be a weight loss. I'm gutted no one has been able to see a real difference in me, however there must be a difference because i tried on a top at Dorothy Perkins yesterday (a shop i had been banished from because they only go to a size 22 and i was a size 24/26) i tried on a beautiful top that was a 22 and it fitted! I was over the moon! I wanted to buy it but on the back in big white letters were the words DorethyPerkins.co.uk. Why would a shop do that! Why? It's not cool!

Anyway yesterday i went out with my best friend and bride to be and spent way too much money. I bought myself a whole bunch of new underwear from Primark that were a 20/22 and they fit like a dream! I also bought hen night goodies for Friday/Saturday.

After the shopping trip we went to Frankie and Benny's for lunch and i did have trouble finding low points food. I took my trusty Eating Out points book and settled for a 12 point BBQ chicken pizza. My friend then ordered a cheesy garlic bread not realising it was also the size of a pizza! i had 2 small slices of this cheesy and garlicky goodness. And wow i have not had something quite as tasty as that in a long time! I could of just had that instead of my pizza! For drinks i had water and no desert. Instead i had to watch my friend have a cinnamon waffle topped with nuts and caramel instead... i was so jealous! She kept saying "it's not so nice you know" when i know she was lying because A) she ate it all...almost licked the plate clean and B) i have had it before. it is to die for!! But i was proud of my good behaviour...well almost bar the cheesy garlic bread bit. But know if i ever am going to eat out or get a take away i want a chicken Kebab with salad as it only has 4 or 5 points!

Now about the Hen do... i think i have decided to just forget about the 2 days... enjoy it like any girl should, drink copious amount of alcohol but be extra good with the days around it. Keep my food intake to a minimum and just drink water. If i put on a pound or 2 then it won't be the end of the world. It would be disappointed but I'm not expecting my friend to have any more hen parties anytime soon!


As i went shopping yesterday there was a light at the end of the tunnel for me. I will soon (hopefully within the next couple of months) be able to go shopping in these shops. Create outfits and look more fabulous than i already am!

No comments:

Post a Comment